About My Client:
A global consumer goods firm is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst with experience in a similar industry or at least with some experience in the manufacturing industry. Major Player in FMCG Industry from 40+ years, offices across Asia. Total Employees around 15000+ and are continuing to grow.
• Position: Sr. FP&A Analyst
• Employment Type: Temp to Perm
• Salary: 4000 Yen/Hour or 8M – 10M
• Start Date: Nov 1st, 2018
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
• Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for the expense, capital, and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
• Trains new analysts and stakeholders throughout the area of responsibility and provide any necessary guidance and direction.
• Assumes leadership responsibility as necessary, including being an advocate for new ideas and serving as an example for coworkers.
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments, including, but not limited to monthly performance reports, financial analysis, expense variance review, and recommendations for corrective actions when needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 8+ years experience
• Strong leadership skills required.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Please contact immediately if you want to secure this job for yourself
Advisor: Pooja Ahuja