A very close client of ours who has asked for our immediate assistance. We have been working and assisting the CFO in his career and he is now looking for an FP&A Analyst to immediately support them in their budgeting period. They are a large multinational, publicly-traded company based in the United Kingdom that specializes in telecommunications services. They have been growing their business through efficient service offerings and acquisitions (i.e.recent acquisition of Asian competitor for an increase of global market share), and with growth, they need professionals like yourself to help manage their operations. Please review the details below and let me know if you are interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information directly at 070-3391-8989.
Company: IT Industry
Reporting to: FP&A Manager, Controller
Position: FP&A Analyst
Employment type: Contract, 6 months
The Role and Accountabilities:
- The primary role of this position is to provide financial and other analysis to support the decision making of the Senior Management Team.
- The candidate should be able to provide accurate reporting and analysis of the performance of all areas of the business. Performance needs to be monitored by divisions and by consolidated Asia view to
ensurethat all risks and opportunities are recognized, reported and mitigated.
- As this involves understanding financial, technical and commercial inputs the candidate must be able to work in close collaboration with all areas of the business.
- The FP&A function should also play an important role in helping to understand mitigate and report areas of risk. The candidate will need to be able to think outside of core finance areas to help manage these risks.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing financial performance
- Business partnering with support functions heads, driving forecast and budget processes
- Presenting the results and recommendations of this analysis to the rest of the business to facilitate appropriate decision making.
- Production of the Monthly Operating Report provided to the ELT and investors to effectively communicate the performance of the business.
- Identifying areas for cost efficiencies, operational improvements
- Cash forecasting and treasury activities for all Asia companies to ensure appropriate cash
isavailable in each location while minimizing foreign exchange risk.
- Assisting the accounting team with the month-end close process and various deliverables required by the central group finance team
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code