Our client is a Fortune 500 company (US-based multinational)and an important player in the healthcare/medical device industry. They have been leaders in their specialty for decades. We have developed a strong relationship with both the CFO and CEO over the past few years. Many other candidates, including the CFO, were actually hired through us. Both executives possess a clear vision on how they want to drive the business and strong management skills (no micro-management, mature and professional).
They have partnered with us exclusively to build a team of professionals that will help them expand in the Asian markets. We are currently looking for accounting & finance talents who are eager to join and actively participate in business planning for growth. Please review the details below and contact me directly by e-mail with your CV or at 070-3391-8989 for more information about this opportunity and others. I will gladly work to secure you a meeting with the hiring manager.
Position: FP&A Business Partner
Reason: New position due to growth
Reporting to: CFO Japan + APAC Controller
Employment type: Flexible - permanent or temporary/contract depending on the candidate
Salary: 8-12M JPY/annum (depending on candidate experience and skills)
Start: December 2018-January 2019
- • Use financial expertise and counsel to provide insightful analysis, commentary and bring balance regarding strategy, sales performance and actions, knowledge of business objectives and priorities.
• Act as counsel to APAC Controller regarding how best to manage APAC P/L.
• To work closely with Business Head, Commercial head for pricing, product costing and margin optimization plans in line with its financial and business objective.
• Compliance champion regarding distributors, vendors, potential point of contact regarding legal matters (in collaboration with Country General Managers, APAC Controller and other leaders).
• Act as a source of fiscal rigor and rationale in assessing strategic direction, sales commitments, organizational structure (cost related), rebate calculations and feasibility of sales activities.
• To coordinate the quarterly forecasts and the annual budget. To lead the review and analysis of the plan/forecast with relevant stakeholders.
• To analyse and provide explanation for major deviation from the Plan and Forecast.