Our client a cosmetic company is looking for a PM FP&A professional as the company is growing and is looking to expand their business internationally. This role is a stand-alone position, needs to be hands-on, proactive, able to work independently and good communication skills.
- Implement and improve newly developed standard costing procedure
- Maintain and develop Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) analysis to speak to annual trends and variances to forecast
- Recommend and implement ideas to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures affecting month-end and quarter-end financial close, account analysis preparation and financial reporting
- Analyze and provide actionable insights on monthly financial results and key performance measures.
- Support management through ad-hoc data collecting, reporting, analysis and special projects
- COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) experience with high volume products
- Excel/PowerPoint skills and SAP or Oracle
- Good communication/presentation (English is a plus but not required)