Our client is a multinational information technology company is currently seeking for an FP&A specialist to help with the below main responsibilities:
- Provides key internal customers with financial planning and analysis with insights, through monthly/quarterly/annual processes as well as ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
- Understanding of the financial processes of the company, while frequently communicates with business operation teams to understand the business processes, operations and directions, and provide value-added analysis/support to business operation teams as well as the management team of the company.
- Supporting company growth including the analysis of new business initiatives.
(1) Annual Budget development
(2) Quarterly/Monthly Forecast development
(3) Strategic Business Planning
(4) Controlling of Budget vs. Actual, covering Headcount management, analysis of the gap between Budget and Actual
(5) Management Reporting, covering Profit & Loss statement items, Operational KPIs, Operational performance and Inventory.