[About the Company]
Our client is a professional services firm that advises and offers business support to start-ups, market-entry companies and established businesses, whether domestic or international. Their mission is to be a trusted one-stop partner for companies to rely on for business support, knowledge and guidance. Professional services firm (business support, outsourced accounting, advisory from set-up to liquidation, etc.) with offices in Japan and the United States.
We have developed a strong relationship with the CEO & Founder over many years and he has entrusted us to find their Head Of Accounting & Operations: a key role in the organization. Please review the details of the opportunity below and revert to us quickly if interested. We will gladly discuss this opportunity in details if needed and your application.
- Manage company services & operations: accounting services, business support, advisory, etc.;
- Manage company back-office operations;
- Manage company staff and build a high-performing team: developing and supporting corporate culture;
- Manage deliverables and scale business for growth: service delivery (service mix and scope, billing and resulting), profitability control, costs efficiencies, etc.;
- Manage process improvement: building/implementing operational processes, service footprint, and continuity tools;
- Manage clients (over 100+): client engagement;
- US CPA or Japanese CPA with 10+ years experience in finance & accounting;
- Experience in an audit firm and/or professional services;
- Focused on improvement and growth; experience building teams;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills: dealing with clients and partners; explaining complex concepts in non-technical terms;
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new job opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 070-3391-8989 for a confidential discussion on your career.