Our client is a major player and a leader in the health care industry with activities spread across the globe. They are large, well-known and continuously busy improving. With many positive and strategic actions, a structure requires due diligence and control. We are pleased to work with yet another employer who will not discriminate based on age or gender; skills and potential for growth are the key factors.
The current director of internal audit/control has entrusted us in finding his successor as he will be promoted to another position internally.
Please review the details below and contact me immediately if interested and we will rapidly arrange a meeting with you and the current director.
Company: Large, publicly-listed, healthcare company
Team: Director of IA/IC + 5x members (including overseas direct reports) + support from Global Shared Service Center
Offices: Modern offices, business corporate, flexible working time, tele/remote work
- Great company culture that promote growth and mobility to other departments if desired
- Global network
- Empowerment of women in management
Position: Director of IA/IC
Report: Global Head of IA/IC from HQ and Japan CFO
- Be a key member of the Global team and sub-committees (non-Japan related)
- Mobility to BPA, IFA, FP&A and other functions
- Minimal travel
- Focus mainly on potential rather than seniority
- Industry experience not required
Lead/manage all financial control & compliance initiatives/operations :
- Oversight of all internal and outsourced activities;
- Internal and external regulations (including SOX);
- SOX 404;
- Provide/manage deliverables (including critical ones), transitions, objectives and alignment with strategy;
- Efficiently communicate and collaborate with stakeholders: CFO, Internal/External Audit, Corporate Control, etc.
- Strong Business English communication
- J-CPA or US-CPA
- Experience in audit firm or consulting firm