A well-known client in the Hotel industry is looking for someone to support their HR activities, handling recruitment and day to day task. Our client has a global presence with over 10,000 employees. They are located in Central Tokyo and wants someone to start from early next year.
- Primary point of contact for the recruitment team and/or the selected recruitment agencies and sources.
- Follow up the hiring plan and the recruitment process.
- Review the CVs, Submit the relevant candidates to the managers involved in the recruitment, Arrange the First time in. Coordinate with the agency to negotiate the deal.
- Coordinate the Induction of the new employee in collaboration with the Admin Assistant and the managers.
- Support the managers with any HR issues, including recruitment, improvement plans, disciplinary actions, termination, staffing, HR policies, etc.
- Supports all HR issues addressed by any employees.
- Support new joiners, especially foreigners in terms of relocation and immigration process.
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business on organization design, team & succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Minimum 5 Years Of Previous Experience In HR
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related subjects
- Results oriented
- High level of energy, drive, and passion to succeed
- Very structured with strong organization skills
- Very accurate and highly reliable
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner
- People Manager and motivator
- Native Japanese and Business English
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org 080-8081-5851 for a confidential discussion on your career.