Job Description Header
Our client is an innovative player in the tourism and travel industry with operations across Japan and other Asian countries. They have recently partnered with a major technologies company which is also publicly-listed. Due to the change in accounting standards, our client is now looking for an accountant with IFRS experience.
Please view the details below and do not hesitate to contact me for further information and/or application process. It will be my pleasure to assist you.
- Company: SMB in Tourism/Travel
- Location: Tokyo (good central location)
- Environment: Dynamic, business casual, open-space, good gender balance
- Team: 3x (1x Manager, 2x accountants)
- Manager: Professional, calm, trusting, and gives independence; has been with the company for over 10 years.
- Interview process: 1x or 2x interviews with Manager and President
Position: Senior Accountant
Reason: New headcount for additional support in accounting operations and reporting to stakeholders
Salary: 5-7M JPY/annum
- Full-cycle accounting: GL/AP/AR, Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly closing
- IFRS experience (publicly-listed companies and most multinational companies)
- English communication skills