Our client an Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing company is now looking to hire two Infrastructure Engineer Specialists for its Saitama office.
- Managing Overall Japan Office Infrastructure (WAN, LAN, Wireless, Server and IT Assets)
- Support day-to-day business activities and tier 2 supports related to the Infrastructure and Network areas.
- Support global standard Info-Security tool implementation
- Collaborate with Global IT Infrastructure team for standardization as well as migration or global project.
- Help Desk - local user support mainly but occasionally in Asia Region users as necessary.
- Correspond to internal auditor (SOX requirement)
Skills and Experience
- Business level English and Fluent level Japanese in verbal and written
- 5+ years of office IT infrastructure (Windows environment) project and support delivery (L2+) experience in multinational environment
- Specialized in either virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V etc) implementation or Data center management (Cisco network/Windows Server installation, operation, maintenance)
- A good hands on skill set
- Willingness to work hours to accommodate remote sessions for support and updates with teams
- Working in a compliance/audit focused organization an advantage, SOX, ITIL, ISO etc
- Networking including L2 and L3 switching, simple routing, DNS, DHCP, full TCP/IP network stack, intimate with sub-netting, VLANs etc
- Understand and manage the deployment of WAN and LAN technologies to include IPSEC, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, DSL and other intersite connectivity models
- Configuring and managing firewalls and network access security including making changes to VPN appliances for IPSEC tunnels and network client access
- Solid experience in VMWare virtual technologies and its management.