- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine the internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Monitors the risk environment and assessing the emerging risks through the business monitoring process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
Minimum 6-8 years of experience as Internal Auditor, big 4 experience preferred
Strong Analytical skill
Must be bilingual (Native Japanese preferred with business English)
Please feel free to reach out to us at: