· Plan, lead, execute and report internal audits in areas of emerging IT risks such as project assurance, cybersecurity, and data governance to our audit methodology.
· Promoteuseof data analytics Within Internal audit by collaborating with other external/internal departments.
· Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all internal and external stakeholders.
· Identify key and missing controls in business and technology processes and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of identified key controls
· Summarize audit findings and draft audit issues and report in a concise and precise manner
· Provide practical and value adding recommendations to Improve Control Environment
· Coordinate and co-operate with business and other responsible control functions and external auditors to enhance review efficiency.
· IT audit, consulting or IT industry work experience.
· Previous experience in doing audits in areas of cybersecurity, system development, project assurance, and data governance
· Experience with US or Japan SOX
· Critical and Logical Thinking
· Assertiveness and Inquisitive
· Communication and presentation skills (Native Japanese and Business English)
· Proficient in identifying the data required for analysis, acquisition, manipulation, transformation, and validation (ACL, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Excel Etc.)
· Proficient in interpreting and presenting data analytics results through visualization, storyboards and results matrix
· Self-starter and team player