Our client is backed by a major private equity investor and undergoing a massive business transformation for growth. To manage the business integration of a manufacturing site in Japan, they are hiring local CFO in Japan and report to the CFO in Italy.
This role will be responsible for
- Carrying out and executing financial strategies
- Monitor daily financial operations such as invoicing and transaction with business partners
- Define financial KPIs, budgeting and forecast
- Manage outsourced services for accounting, tax and audit
- Be the key contact to communicate with banks, tax, auditors and local authorities etc
- Focus on cost control, working capital management, supply chain optimisation
They are looking for bilingual candidate with solid accounting experience in financial reporting, monthly and yearly closing, preferable with manufacturing/ chemical/ Pharma background and open to relocate outside Tokyo area.