Our client a multinational company in the shipping industry is looking for a Port Operation Supervisor.
· Follow up agents and service provider related to the requirements
· Follow up agents reporting - correctness and within required timing
· Manage KPI’s/OPI’s and analyses performance according Port categorization
· Maintain Supplier agreements – contracts, tariffs and rebates
· Maintain Supplier agreements – administration of filing system.
· Measure and follow up port performance, quality and cost efficiency
· Cost control support
· Assist in negotiating contracts
· Assist between Agents/Service providers and IT/Accounting
· Industry Knowledge
· Systematic with attention to detail
· Good communication and analytical skills
· Team player with ability to work independently
· Good level of language skills – minimum English – (verbal and writing)