Our client, a multinational healthcare company is looking for a hands-on & flexible senior financial accountant for a special project.
- Support the Japan finance team with normal accounting operations including performing monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes and corporate reporting in accordance with USGAAP.
- Provide support in completing the taxation and statutory obligations.
- Assist in management & support of key functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Treasury and Risk Management.
- Support the coordination of internal controls, internal audit and SOX programs.
- Support management reporting and forecasting activities as required.
- Assist with process improvement initiatives including process documentation.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller on other activities as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional and degree qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting.
- Broad understanding of local and USGAAP accounting theory, practices & procedures.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills.
- High level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Exposure to SAP is preferred but not compulsory.