Our client is a publicly-listed pharmaceutical company with over 20,000 employees worldwide. They are specialized in therapeutical treatments. Their business is growing through grass-root and acquisitions. We've worked with them often in recent years and we've partnered with them again to find an Interim Chief Accountant. Please review the details below and let us know if this interests
·Company: Pharmaceutical, publicly-listed in North America
·Size: 500+ in head office, 1000+ in the field
·Position: Interim Chief Accountant
·Team: 15x in finance & accounting
·ERP: SAP and Hyperion,
·Contract type: Temporary
·Reason for hire: Workload
·Target start date: February or ASAP
·Estimated duration: long-term, 3-months rolling
·Salary: 5,000-6,000 JPY/hour (flexible) + commute + OT
• Prepare necessary day-to-day and periodical cash transactions and ensure they are accurately, completely and timely executed.
• Prepare Legal Entity (LE) cash flow projections and annual LE cash flow budget process, including Business Unit Contribute (BUC) Exposure reports.
• Monitors cash position to update cash forecast with communication with JFS and market
• Prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes ensuring financial statements are accurate,
complete and in accordance with accounting standards (Statutory and USGAAP).
• Prepare tax filings ensuring they are in compliance with local market requirement.
• Facilitate external/internal/tax audits and manage interactions with the respective auditors.
[HOW TO APPLY]
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org