Our client is amongst the largest chemical companies in the world. They produce various chemicals and products used for many industries from automotive, apparel and healthcare. Their business has been steadily growing and they are growing their team.
Position: Tax Manager
Start: ASAP (April 2020)
Reporting: Senior Manager
Reason: New position
Salary: 8-11M JPY/annum
- Playing an active role in tax audits, maintaining contact with the Tax Authorities and external advisors, and preparing and actively contributing to meetings with the Tax Authorities.
- Being proactive in all mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings in which company group subsidiaries are involved.
- Being in close contact with the company subsidiaries, company production, and sales locations, and advising these subsidiaries and locations on all tax matters (in particular corporate income tax, but also VAT, wage tax, withholding tax, transfer pricing etc.)
- Rendering support in determining the tax position in the annual accounts of group subsidiaries and supporting in the year-end procedures as far as the tax position of the various entities is concerned.
- Reviewing all in-house and external prepared corporate income tax returns.
[HOW TO APPLY]
If you are interested, kindly send us an e-mail with:
- a short message expressing your interest and consent to apply for this position;
- your updated resume if we do not already have it;
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and best regards,