My Client is a leading marketer and distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients in Asia-Pacific. They bring outstanding insights and service to the Life and Industrial Science markets, while promoting a broad range of leading global manufacturers, own formulated products, as well as extensive technical, marketing and supply chain expertise.
- Have general knowledge and experience in AR, AP and Expense, and provide solid and accurate operation. Subject to the org needs, take these responsibilities flexibly.
- Ensure the AR, AP and Inventory Ledger reconciliation is matched with General Ledger
- Provide necessary support under instructions by FA Controller and/or FA Senior staff on a timely basis to such as:
quality month-end/year-end reports and analysis
External Auditors for interim and year-end audit activities
Ensure to submit the governance reports timely and accurate
budget and forecast of the Regional Cost Center and strictly comply with the deadlines set by Corporate
Monitor the foreign currency exposure and ensure to strictly comply the corporate FX hedging policy
Be responsible to forecast cash flow and manage the payment per the cash payment plan etc.
- Graduate junior college or more.
- Effective communication skills in both Japanese and English (JPN: Native, ENG: Conversational)
- Working experience in MNC with at least 3 years
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career