One of the leading Semiconductor company in Japan and have been operating here since 2002.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Liaising with accounts payable/accounts receivable staff to monitor the flows of cash into and out of the organization.
- Generating regular financial reports on a timely basis, and providing special reports when required such as at year-end.
- Analyzing reports to gauge the company’s financial health, and explaining the key findings to senior management and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Three or more years of accounting experience.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career