Global FMCG Company, located in central Tokyo.
|• Plan and control closing procedures (monthly / quarterly / yearly) and ensure timely and accurate reporting to management and headquarters in liaison with Internal stakeholders|
• Maintain properly the accounting system and ledgers including chart of accounts, accounting policies and procedures and control processes
• Prepare local statutory reporting, Support the preparation of the tax return and ensure appropriate treatment and controls for tax reporting matters
• Supervise asset reconciliation processes to ensure integrity of reporting
• Review discrepancies analysis report of inventory
• Support of internal control reviews by Audit teams
• Implement appropriate procedures to maintain and improve internal controlsystems and complete Group internal control reporting requirements
• Provide necessary data / information to external and internal auditors or tax auditors
• Take charge in ad-hoc projects related to accounting flows, rules and systems
• Manage and develop the team (3 members)
- Experience: Minimum 5-year accounting experience in operational company or Audit firm. Knowledge of IFRS and experience in accounting procedure in business are mandatory.
- Experience in ERP is a plus
[HOW TO APPLY]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.