A contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results is looking for a senior Art Director to be one of their first creative hires in the Tokyo office.
- You’ll be asked to do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as agency-wide projects.
- You’ll work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support and deliver on the core community and brand-specific campaigns.
- You’ll have a mastery of industry best practices and the platforms they love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique agency POV on each.
- You’ll care about concepting, designing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present their ideas way more than you do about getting credit for the work.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably from a design school) and 2-3 years of design experience for the Japan market, developing and creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- An understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations (design-wise).
- Experience working with writers, developers and team focused creative process.
- Mild to major illustration skills
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.