My client is a Joint Venture of American and Japanese corporates, they are currently looking for bilingual Asset Manager. English skill is important since the COO is American and there will be a lot communication with the APAC team portfolio managers too.
The role will be accountable for accurate reporting & forecasting for the assigned assets, including
- Generate annual business plan for each asset in conjunction with the operating and capital budgeting, review results, make variance analysis and periodically reforecasting throughout fiscal year.
- Support monthly reporting to board of directors and shareholders
- Oversee and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Oversee collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices. Perform regular inspections of property and recommend and direct alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of property as necessary.
- Ensure complete and accurate quantitative and qualitative reporting to the Accounting teams, and review and provide guidance on property and Trust level financial forecasting.
- Lead/Support all Lease negotiations with customers, sales and legal
- Ensuring the best interests of the portfolio are protected while balancing the need to facilitate the business transaction
- Develop & Maintain Strong Market Knowledge and Competitive Environment
- Support for preparing and structuring the Lease Opportunity Summaries (LOS) and other related documents for internal capital approval for shareholders
- Collect relevant information from Design & Construction team, DC Operations team and other teams to make appropriate analysis for investment/development
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience and/or training preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in Real Estate industry
- Prior experience in datacenters, IT or telecom a plus.