A young, start-up business in the fintech industry is looking to launch in Japan within this year. They are keen to meet with quality business development experts to help them establish their presence in Japan.
- Build a strong book of business with Merchants and Partners, to drive transactions via the platform
- Work cross-functionally, to provide feedback about customer needs, in order to drive future product development
- Direct outreach to potential Merchants and Partners, in order to take on key brands that will benefit from the company's offerings
- Develop customised proposals that help articulate the benefits, and drive sales for Merchants and Partners
- Develop, plan, and monitor category sales pipeline, and plan initiatives to both build pipeline activity, and encourage transactions
- This role is measured on new account acquisition targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a demonstrable bias towards action and execution
- Interested in businesses, e-commerce, sales, and marketing strategies & activities
- Enjoys high-growth environments, and approaches challenges with a growth mindset
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a fast growth environment
- Has a network of contacts who could potentially become Pace Merchants or Partners
- Looking for a high-growth environment, with a lot of room to experiment and grow in a self-direct manner
- Fluent in English and Japanese
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.