Our client in hospitality industry operates more than 470 facilities with almost 200,000 rooms globally, including locations
in North America, Africa, Asia Pacific, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East.
Mother company: American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio
Report line: General Manager (Japan), Area Finance Director (Japan)
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Creates the annual operating budget for the property.
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for property managers.
- Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
- Analyzes financial data and market trends.
- Leads the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual business plan which is aligned with the company’s and brand’s strategic direction.
- Provides ongoing analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales.
- Produces accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business.
Reason for hiring:Replacement
Expected Salary Range:between 12M and 13M total salary (possibly negotiable depending on the candidate experience)
[HOW TO APPLY]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.