Multinational software company that develops a platform for Robotic Process Automation.
- The Head of People Operations - Japan will be required to think global from day one and design and implement scalable people operations guidelines for a rapidly expanding headcount to set employees up for success.
- Specifically, the focus will be on developing total rewards strategy, organizational and talent development programs, as well as a leadership development function.
- As the most senior representative of the People Operations organization in the region, you will also act as the organization’s strategic HR business partner, advising the management team on all People-related topics and how to align People strategic to the business’s goals.
- Background with numerous end to end HR experience in in-house at a B2B technology company.
- You must be hands-on with daily HR activities and have the attitude of leading from the front as a manager
- You have experienced high triple-digit headcount and revenue growth, year after year, and have built People Operations procedures and guidelines that withstand these stresses.
- Owned the overall strategy for setting up HR systems, company structures, and teams in the above fast-growth technology environment.
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.