An exciting British retail business is in hyper-growth mode in the Japanese market. With plans to expand their retail locations across the country and to grow the organization tenfold, they are looking for an experienced HR Director to help establish the HR framework for the business. This will be a founding member of their HR function and a crucial pillar of their organization for the foreseeable future.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- Experience working for retail/consumer businesses
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.