European medical technology company that provides innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions.
You will be working very closely with two experiences HR professionals, supporting the team and the company with various HR responsibilities, such as payroll management, onboarding/offboarding, vendor control, social insurance and employee relations. It will be a very board role with a lot of chance to develop and grow your HR career even further.
- University graduation or equivalent or higher
- More than 3 years of HR (salary and benefits) work experience
- Experience using HR systems
- Basic knowledge of labor-related laws and regulations
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) Intermediate or higher
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.