US based alcohol company, famous for its spirits.
The Insights Analyst is a newly created role - reporting into the Marketing Manager; with functional reporting to the Insights Manager Asia. The Insights Analysis plays a crucial role in unlocking actionable insights across multiple data points for Strategic Planning, Brand Building and Customer/ Channel plan development.
- Min 5yrs experience in Market Research/ Client-side insights role
- Digital experience with social listening and mining the digital space for insights
- Excellent traditional qualitative & quantitative research analytical skills
- Excellent written & oral English language skills
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and being resourceful in solving challenges
- Confident presentation skills and ability to rationalise recommendations
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.