A US Headquarters organization leading manufacturer of hearing aids with operations in over a 100 countries globally , it has been the “ear” of more than 15 million people worldwide.
In order to deliver products to people with more deafness in Japan, we are looking to the future and strengthening the system of our Japanese corporation. We have a track record of strong sales in Japan for three consecutive years.
This is perfect for those who are looking to specialize in accounting field or wanting to get into the medical industry and continue accounting with great career progression.
- Handle day-to-day financial accounting transactions (i.e. account reconciliation, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc)
- Ensure timely bank payments and reconciliation for monthly closing.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Assist the Finance team and support budgeting and forecasting and with financial data and analysis.
- Liaison with auditors, tax authorities, banks etc where necessary
- Implement accounting internal controls and process improvements
- Analyzing reports and suggest findings on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Highly desirable for an Accountant to hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Business studies, Economics
- 4 years + of accounting experience
- Experience of Japanese Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (JGAAP), US GAAP.
- Good command in excel formulas. (e.g. vlookup, sumif,)
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with different departments & members.
- Designation is desirable
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Flexible and adaptable mindset to fast paced operation and business environment.
- Ability and Flexibility to work in an international environment.
* Estimated annual salary: 4 million yen to 5.5 million yen per year
* Working hours: Weekdays 9: 00-17: 30 Break 60 minutes
* Working from home: 3-4 days a week
* Holidays / holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and summer・ Year-end and New Year holidays, 2020 holidays: 122 days
* Benefits: Full social insurance, retirement allowance system (3 years or more of enrollment)
[How to Apply]
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new, please contact me at 050-1741-8088 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.