A British food & beverage company is rapidly growing in Japan, with over 20 stores opened in the last 18 months, they have plans to open even more and become a household name within the next few years.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the public relations team.
- Collaborating with the PR team to plan and execute publicity campaigns.
- Developing relationships with media organizations and important influencers.
- Delegating tasks to members of the PR team, and monitoring their progress.
- Speaking on behalf of the company in interviews and press conferences.
- Tracking campaign success and media coverage.
- Presenting reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ensuring brand consistency in all marketing content.
- Managing public relations budgets.
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field.
- Past experience supervising and managing a public relations team.
- Portfolio of successful campaigns you have overseen.
- Expert knowledge of social media, online marketing, and internet culture.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.