A British online media company with a strong presence in Japan and a well established customer base.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment specialist to move into one of the most exciting businesses in the sports industry. As the Recruiter, you will lead the talent acquisition strategy in our well-established market in Japan business. You will have a strong understanding of the Japanese marketplace, recruitment trends and practices as well as the ability to partner with multiple senior stakeholders in Japan and UK.
We are looking for a creative and international mindset who will launch and drive new initiatives and programmes to support our talent acquisition goals, focusing on the superb candidate experience, internal customer delivery, team collaboration and overall employer branding.
- Combination of In-house and agency recruitment experience (3 years+)
- Bilingual, fluent Japanese and English
- Strong communication skills and awareness of culture specific styles
- Global recruitment experience or local experience with international organization
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media strategies
- Knowledge of workforce/recruitment legislation in Japan
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at email@example.com or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.