Our client is an online payment company that got acquired and invested by a global leading technology company. Currently they are looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to help with the smooth integration with mother company in US. This position is targeted to be will be the Head of Accounting in future.
- Drive post merge integration process and lead finance integration activities in group level
- Work closely with US team and being the bridge for communication
- Understand existing accounting process and develop/improve the internal controls process
- Provide support for creating financial statement accounting
- Work independently and cooperative to solve accounting issues
- 10 years or above accounting experience in multinational company, banks or credit card companies
- Familiar with both JGAAP and USGAAP
- Experience in PMI, finance or system integration would be a huge advantage but not a must
- Fluent English is a Must to communicate with global team
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2 or above level)
- Proficiency with general ledger accounting closing, flow and system implementation
- Big 4 accounting or audit experience will be a big plus
- Comfortable working with diverse team globally
Please feel free to apply NOW for learning more about this opportunity!