An American full-service digital agency is rapidly growing in Asia Pacific and particularly in Tokyo - they are in start-up phase and recently hired some great people. They are now looking to add to the existing organization. This is a relatively junior role that would suit someone looking to get into a social media related position.
The APAC team is looking for a Social Media Listening Analyst that will be an expert in research and analysis while interested to dive into the trend-spotting areas such as index scoring and validation.
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Implement social analysis for campaigns/events and present insights back to inform content /Media decisions for campaign/event activities and advise on actions to take from optimizations standpoint.
- Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters, and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or Human-Computer Interaction or related educational concentration
- Bilingual Proficiency in both English and Japanese is a must
- Strong understanding of Japanese culture and sub-cultures, especially around online culture and trends, including Music, entertainment and the different internet slangs.
- Strong interest in Social and Data intelligence, marketing/business analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modeling or segmentation experience setting
[How to Apply]If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (050-1741-4888) for a confidential discussion on your career.