[Company] My client is an Global Energy company here in Tokyo.
• Manage the cashflow of SPC entities of Japanese Solar/ Wind renewable energy
assets, and perform funding requests to HQ in Singapore
• Perform cash distribution from SPC entities to HQ
• Support in closing the deals of project financing with various banks
• Perform cash waterfall, debt service cost payment, DSCR calculation of the SPC
entities based on loan agreements
• Update the budget of annual business plan for the SPC entities.
• Perform cashflow forecast and report to HQ
• Review invoice payments performed by Japanese outsourcing service, for the SPC
entities. Perform the payment activities if necessary
• Review/ Perform bank reconciliation of the SPC entities
• Perform intercompany AP/AR settlement
• Support external audit and internal reporting requirements
• Other duties as reasonably requested by CFO and Sr. Manager of Treasury
• 4+ years of corporate treasury experience at commercial company or financial
institution with a knowledge of corporate accounting.
• Experience in vendor payment process and internet banking
• A license of CPA (Japanese or US) or MBA equivalent is a plus
• General Accounting experiences and IFRS / J-GAAP/ J-Tax knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge and experiences in SPC Accounting / Finance is a plus
• Strategic mindset, ability to understand and mitigate risks
• Easy to deal with ambiguity and can adopt quickly in a fast paced, quickly changing environment etc.
[How to Apply] Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 050-1741-9966 and I will follow up accordingly.