Hey aspiring young professionals!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in a dynamic and innovative industry? Look no further!
We are currently seeking passionate and driven individuals to join in a luxury brand and be part of Sales and Consumer Team
You will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals, participate in challenging projects, and develop skills that will help you grow both professionally and personally.
If you're passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have a love for luxury products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the team as a Customer Service Representative.
The company values innovation, creativity, and a passion for excellence, and are committed to maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment. Diversity and inclusivity are essential to the success, and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences.
*Candidates must be located/living in Japan and have a valid working VISA.
Salary: up to 4.5mill (flexible depending on experience)
They are looking for….
- University degree or equivalent
- Business level English and Japanese communication skills
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver with ability to manage change effectively
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a store management role is a plus
- Experience studying abroad is a plus
If you said yes to all of the requirements, please reach out to me- I'd love to discuss the role with you and learn more about your priorities.
I am working with the Japan senior management team and would be happy to answer your questions
But….what if I don’t meet all of the requirements?
If you're interested but don't match all of the criteria above, send me a message or let's talk anyway, even if this isn't the perfect role for you-it's likely there's another role my team is working on that would be a better fit for you.