Global manufacturing company for a variety of industries, including packaging, electronics, automotive, medical, and construction.
Be involved in various marketing team tasks; such as collecting information on
our targeted markets, extracting and processing our sales and pricing data, and undertaking
analysis of those data; as well as sales/business strategy plannings by leveraging your
- Conducting market research using industry-leading research companies' services and materials
- Analyzing sales and pricing data from our core system to identify trends and opportunities
- Creating reports and summaries to share your findings with the team
- Supporting sales activities by translating product materials and developing sales tools
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- university or higher-level degree
- 3 years+ working experience in marketing
- ※Preferred: Working experience in marketing of industry goods/BtoB business
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
Salary: 4-7mill (flexible depending on experience)
working style: Hybrid (after 6months probation period)